Victory CNC Plasma Systems offers the next generation high-definition XPR™ plasma cutters which represent the most significant advance in mechanized plasma cutting technology. Offering unmatched X-Definition® cut quality on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum, the XPR increases cut speed, dramatically improves productivity and slashes operating costs. Specialized stainless steel cutting technology enable unsurpassed results from thin to the thickest piercing and cutting requirements. Hypertherm HyPerformance® CNC plasma cutters offer advanced stainless steel cutting, with new HDi technology for thin stainless and optimized gas mixing for mid-range thicknesses. Patented PowerPierce® technology combined with an innovative controlled pierce process delivers the thickest piercing and cutting capability available.
Advantages offered by the XPR plasma cutter include:
- Industry-leading cut quality – X-Definition – Improves cut quality and consistency (cut angularity) through the life of the consumables. Delivers superior stainless steel and aluminum cut quality across the thickness ranges providing cleaner, sharper, and more consistent edge quality.
- Optimized productivity, lower operating costs – Dramatic improvement in consumable life on mild steel applications. Fast cutting speeds and consistent high-quality outcomes reduce labor required to process cutting with XPR. High quality argon marking uses the same cutting consumables.
- Engineered system optimization – XPR advanced arc response technology automatically intervenes to certain events that can lead to decreased consumable life or possible torch damage.
- Cool Nozzle
- Vented Water Injection (VWI)
- Plasma dampening
- Advanced arc stability
Additional advantages of the XPRs include:
- Includes True Hole technology (depending on system)
- Triples realized consumable life in many applications
- Easier to run with minimal operator intervention
- Optimal performance and unmatched reliability
- 20% thicker piercing capability on stainless steel; 30% thicker on mild steel
|Pierce capacity (argon-assist shield gas)||40mm / 1-9/16"||50mm / 2"|
|Pierce capacity (standard air shield gas)||35mm / 1-3/8"||45mm / 1-3/4"|
|Severance||60mm / 2-3/8"||80mm / 3-1/8"|
|Pierce capacity||22mm / 7/8"||38mm / 1-1/2"|
|Severance||38mm / 1-1/2"||75mm / 3"|
|Pierce capacity||25mm / 1"||38mm / 1-1/2"|
|Severance||38mm / 1-1/2"||50 / 2"|