EDGE Connect industrial CNC plasma systems feature the EDGE Connect controller, which offers new and improved hardware, EtherCAT communications and real time operating system (RTOS), new software features, and enhanced order and configuration options. While Phoenix remains the control software, it has been enhanced significantly with new customization and configuration tools that include ProNest CNC, Soft Operators Console, and PLC Connect.
- Superior cutting performance delivered through Hypertherm Phoenix® software and SureCut technology
- Optimized machine setup using EtherCAT communications
- Reduced costs and customization via a Soft Operators Console and PLC Connect
- Convenient operator programming with SureCut outcomes via ProNest® CNC
- Improved industrial system hardware
- Simple and modular CNC ordering for point-of-use configuration design and upgrades
- High-def HPR130XD, XPR300, or HPR400XD
- EDGE Connect controller with Phoenix cutting software
- ProNest, TurboNest or Nestmaster software
- Torch Height Controller: fully integrated automatic THC & torch collision protection
- Structural double frame with a 3/16” walled tub
- Heavy ‘T’ guide rails with 2” steel rollers on rail axis
- Dual linear slides on the cross axis
- Helical gear rack and full power track
- 400 watt fully synchronized AC brushless servo motors (1 x 400W & 2 x 750W on larger units)
- Pneumatic pre-loaders driving direct coupled heavy duty precision gear boxes
- Full motion and nesting software are standard features
- Built in laser pointer for easy positioning
- Options include AutoGas, oxy-fuel cutting, drill, integrated pipe cutter and straightline bevel
Water tables feature manual or electric valve water level control, which allows you to go from a dry bottom to full table in three minutes. Our long downdraft tables are pneumatically zoned to reduce the collection area to no more than five lineal feet at one time reducing the CFM requirements and the loss of environmental air. Water tables are a much more effective system for collecting the dust and smoke inherent to the plasma cutter.
Systems feature remote login for training or troubleshooting by Victory or Hypertherm techs. Each machine leaves the factory complete with plasma and controller installed and tested. We deliver and install a complete system on your floor and then stay and train your operator on-site. You’ll be cutting the same day we install!