The Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster True Series of CNC plasma cutters was inspired by the notion that recommended cut capacity should also be the True Cut capacity. The True Cut Series eliminates the need to purchase a machine larger than what is actually needed. The Cutmaster True Series means that a one-half inch recommended capacity CNC plasma cutter will absolutely cut one-half inch material.
Delivering the advantages of 1Torch and proven Cutmaster reliability, the automated Cutmaster A-Series offers the ultimate in productivity, precision and performance.
Cutmaster CNC plasma cutter advantages:
- Powerful 80% Duty Cycle handles all-day production cutting in tough environments
- Light-weight, compact design and convenient mounting feet for easy mounting
- Valve-in-torch design reduces cycle time between parts and increases productivity
- CNC Interface connection is located on the rear of the power supply
- Full arc voltage available using an internal terminal connection
- Dedicated automation software improves cycle time and performance
The Cutmaster plasma cutter offers superior cutting performance with features like:
- SureLok Electrode Technology – ensures precise tip alignment
- Total Gas Management – precision gas control, better cut performance
- Superior Quality at All Amperages – from duct cutting to precision shapes
- Start Cartridge – unique design provides superior cut performance and reliability
- Choice of Tip Shielding – choose between exposed tip and shielded tip